Interested in joining the Loon Freestyle Ski Team for the 2017-2018 season? Ski with the team. Meet our athletes & coaches. See what our program is all about.
If your athlete has shown interest in ripping the parks, jibbing and shredding the bumps and/or just loves skiing, come join LFT the weekend of March 11th and 12th.
Your athlete can join us for the entire day or just the morning session.
– The morning session ends at 11:30 back at the comp center
– We head back out at 12:15 until 2:30.
– Lunch is not provided, but come check out our extended family where all of the kids eat (most of the magic happens during lunch)
With Loon Freestyle you’ll…
– Learn to ski moguls, terrain park, big air and perfect your fundamentals skiing
– Train with experienced USSA certified coaches in a safe training environment
– Have the opportunity to compete in USSA freestyle events throughout the season
– Enjoy the family atmosphere and comradery of our team
– Meet like-minded skiers in your age and ability level
– Open to any skier who will be 6-17 years old next season
– Please have the athlete ready to ski at 8:15 in front of the LRT/LFT Competition Center
– A waiver is required and is available inside the competition center
– Your skier doesn’t need twin tips or any special skis to ski with us, but helmets are mandatory
If you have any questions, please contact Michael Saitow at email@example.com or 617-510-3364